Drops Community

Tough Word Dojo Bug!?

Hi. I’m using the Japanese version and I think there’s a bug in the Tough Word Dojo which I paid extra to get (don’t care about the unlimited time). I don’t know exactly how it is suppose to work but the description says “Are you ready to face your toughest words? The Dojo offers that extra treatment they deserve” So you would think it would focus on the words you have missed the most or have the lowest progress on. But to me it seems totally random! I even did a test I have unlocked 139 words where I have maxed out 39 of them. So I did 139 words in the Dojo and of those I got 45 words that I have maxed out! I do think maxed out words should pop up there, but should be rare. That all words have the same chance which seems be to the case can’t be intended tight? And would be easy to fix! (Or I have been extremely unlucky with getting my though words to show up…)

Hi,

Thanks for playing Drops! We’re sorry for any inconvenience!

Can you please send us a message from the app’s Help section with more details (example words that should or should not show up) about what is happening exactly? We’d like to investigate and troubleshoot this! Also, can you please confirm what do you mean by “maxed out”?

Cheers,

Gina
@ The Drops Support Team

Ok, all words do show up, but it seems that all words have the same chance to show up imo. The words you have missed many times should show up more often, no?

With “maxed out” I mean that the progress bar you can see in the word list is filled all the way. So those that have the progress bar filled should show rarely right? And the one ones that just have poor progress on should show up quite often? (I purposely press the wrong thing if I don’t know the word even if I can guess it be knowing the other word for example, so they should count as a “though word” and show up in the Dojo more frequently then the words I have never missed and have “maxed out” But to me it doesn’t seem to work that way.

I can send a shorter message in the app help also, (was easier to write here with a keyboard.)

Hi,

Thanks for the clarification! And yes, you’re right about how it is supposed to work.

I have shared your feedback with the team. We constantly work hard on refining the app, including the improvement of the Tough Word Dojo.

Unfortunately I can’t give you a time estimate when a new version will be released, but please stay tuned!

Cheers,

Gina
@ The Drops Support Team