Drops Community

The Polyglot Master Dojo

First of all, thank you for all of the hard work you all have put into this app. I’m loving it!

Okay, so I think that for those of us who practice multiple languages both inside and outside of Drops, having something like a “Master Dojo” where we can practice everything we’ve learned across all languages would be fun and exciting. I’ve heard that practicing multiple languages at the same time can be detrimental, however I find that translating in my head between foreign languages has helped significantly when it comes to retention.

It could be set up to bounce around languages, randomly changing without notice and also maybe play the voices in one language and show the writing in another language. For instance, playing the Spanish voice for the word “yes” but showing the answer choices in Japanese. Or even showing different answers in different languages within the same question. This sounds like a monumental task to me but it’s an idea. I know I would get plenty of use out of it.

Happy Holidays!

I LOVE this idea! This will be a polyglot’s dream app if they implement this idea. :bulb: :purple_heart:

What a great idea, @TitusLee!

Thanks for using Drops for learning words in multiple languages, and sharing your suggestion with us!

We’ll discuss the “Polyglot Master Dojo” with the team, and we’ll see what we can do! :slight_smile:

Have a wonderful holiday season!

Cheers,

Gina
@ The Drops Support Team

Crazy idea :rofl:
do it - I will use it :grinning:

Sounds like a winner to me!