Drops Community

Synchronization

Hello,

I downloaded the app on my phone (android), and purchased the premium version on my iPad, with the same account. My account synchronized on my iPad with no problem, and I have access to everything. Unfortunately it did not synchronized on my android and it is still as if I was not premium. I would like to know how to synchronize all of my devices so that I can benefit from the premium account I purchased.

Thank you.

Hi Anne-Sophie,

Thanks for playing Drops on all your devices! :slight_smile:

Please, try to log in to Drops on your Android phone with the same method (email, Facebook or Google) you used for your iPad!

Cheers,

Gina
@ The Drops Support Team

Hello! I have the same problem: My Samsung Tablet doesn’t synchronize with my Samsung Phone, although I have a Premium Account. Any ideas?
Thanks a lot for your time and gtreetings from Switzerland

Hi @Connie_Schneider,

Thanks for playing Drops! We’re sorry for any glitch and inconvenience!

You need to use the same login method on both of your devices. There’s a known issue with syncing between platforms (iOS and Android) that we’re working on. However, it sounds like you have trouble with syncing between two Android devices.

Please, message us from the app’s Help section, and tell us more details about what you mean by “doesn’t synchronize” exactly! What do you see on one device, that is not displayed on the other?

We’ll investigate it, as soon as possible!

Cheers,

Gina
@ The Drops Support Team

Hello.

I’m connected on an android device with a google account. I used drops and made progress on this device. When I connect to another device, with the same account, my progression is not there.

Cheers.

Hi @Florian_Pistorius,

Thanks for playing Drops! We’re sorry for any glitch and inconvenience!

Please, message us from the app’s Help section, and tell us more details about what you experience!
Also, send us a screenshot of your progress on each device, if that’s possible!

We appreciate your cooperation and patience!

Cheers,

Gina
@ The Drops Support Team