Drops Community

Subscription Not Working

I purchased the annual subscription through the Portuguese drops app and followed the instructions to restore the purchase on the main drops app. All was fine for a few days until today both apps reverted back to the free trail mode and no longer work in the premium mode. I followed the restore purchases instructions again (twice) but nothing worked. I also contacted support through the app but have had no response. I had hoped to use the app offline on flights but I guess it is not reliable enough for that looking at other comments. What is going wrong?

Hi @Simon_Brown,

Thanks for playing Drops! We’re sorry for any inconvenience!

Please, let us know the ID number of your help request, or please message us again from the app’s Help section, referring to this post #2535!

We’ll investigate this unfortunate issue, and sort everything out for you!

We appreciate your cooperation and patience!

Cheers,

Gina
@ The Drops Support Team

Pouvez-vous m’ai,j’ ai le même problème. Merci

Bonjour @Youtek,

Désolé, je ne parle pas français, j’utilise Google Translate pour comprendre et répondre à votre message.

Envoyez-nous un message à partir de la section Aide de l’application et indiquez-nous plus de détails sur le problème que vous rencontrez malheureusement.

Nous allons enquêter et tout régler pour vous!

Nous apprécions votre coopération et votre patience!

Sorry, I don’t speak French, I’m using Google Translate to understand and reply to your message.

Please message us from the app’s Help section, and tell us more details about the issue you unfortunately experience.

We’ll investigate and sort everything out for you!

We appreciate your cooperation and patience!

Cheers,

Gina
@ The Drops Support Team

I am having the exact same issue !
I just subscribed to the premium package yet it’s not allowing me to fully enter the app and still on the trail

Since I have paid for the purchased would like to know how I can function the app.

Hi @Anielaszary,
Hi @vnick,

Thanks for playing Drops! We’re sorry for any inconvenience!

In order to make your subscription work, please try to go through these steps:

1. Make sure you are logged in to the same Drops app that you made your purchase in.
    Besides our main app we created different apps for specific languages. You can check the logo of the application in the receipt to see which one you purchased the subscription in.

2. Try to log out of the application and log back in again, and if you’re on iOS, make sure you enter your Apple password correctly when prompted. This is an essential part of the login process - without it, we can not retrieve the purchases you have on your phone, and we can’t active it.

3. Make sure you are logged in to your device with the same Apple / Google ID you made your purchase with.

4. Tap Restore purchase in the app’s Profile menu.

If you still have trouble accessing the Premium features, please message us from the app’s Help section referring to #2535, and send us the receipt of your purchase you received from Apple / Google (or Paddle). We’ll sort everything out for you!

Cheers,

Gina
@ The Drops Support Team