Drops Community

Prompted to download newer version, sub not working

So I tried out the app for Korean learning. I liked it, so I bought a month subscription. Once I paid for the subscription I was prompted to download the new version of the app because apple store would not let you update the one I had. I downloaded it, and my subscription is not working, it’s a new app so I would have to pay double to use this one? I would like the most updated version for sure. Ive logged off, and back on with no change. Please help whenever you can, until then the old app should be fine. Best language app ive ever seen.

Hi @Banter_Boss,

Thanks for playing Drops! We’re sorry for any inconvenience!

In order to make your subscription work, please try to go through these steps:

1. First, make sure you are logged in to the same Drops app that you made your purchase in.

2. Try to log out of that application and log back in again, and if you’re on iOS, make sure you enter your Apple password correctly when prompted. This is an essential part of the login process - without it, we can not retrieve the purchases you have on your phone, and we can’t active it.

3. Make sure you are logged in to your device with the same Apple / Google ID you made your purchase with.

4. Tap Restore purchase in the original app’s Profile menu.

5. Then go to the newly downloaded, main Drops app, and log in with the same method you used with the original app.

If you still have trouble accessing the Premium features, please message us from the app’s Help section referring to #2058, and send us the receipt of your purchase you received from Apple / Google (or Paddle). We’ll sort this out for you!

We appreciate your cooperation and patience!

Cheers,

Gina
@ The Drops Support Team