Drops Community

Paid for Premium but still no access

Hi There, I paid for the polyglot and when I tried to log in and sync my account, it said I needed to purchase the upgrade. Under my iTunes account, it says I already paid for it though. Please help!

Hi Monica,

Thanks for playing Drops! Sorry for any inconvenience!

Please, try to log out of Drops and log back in again (with email, Facebook or Google, whichever you chose first)!

Also, make sure you are logged in to your device with the same Apple ID you made your purchase with.

Then tap Restore purchase in the Profile menu.

If you still have trouble with your subscription, please message us from the app’s Help section, and we’ll assist you further!

Cheers,

Gina
@ The Drops Support Team

The troubleshooting tips are the same for Android users as well, except that you need to make sure you are logged in to your device with the same Google ID you made your purchase with.

Try to log out of Drops and log back in again (with email, Facebook or Google, whichever you chose first) , and tap Restore purchase in the Profile!

If you still have trouble, message us from the app’s Help section, and send us the receipt of your purchase, so we can assist you further!

@ The Drops Support Team