Drops Community

My purchase can't be restored - What can I do?

All transactions are connected to your Apple ID or Play Store account.

If you need help restoring your purchase on a new device, please follow these steps:

1. Log in to the original device with the same Apple / Google Play Store ID with which you made your purchase.
  2. If you have not yet done so, download the Drops app.
  3. Log in to Drops using Facebook, Google, or email within the app’s Profile menu.
  4. Tap on Restore purchase within the app’s Profile menu.
  5. If you have not yet done so, download the Drops app to the new device you want to use.
  6. Log in to Drops using the same Facebook, Google, or email login you selected in the above step within the app’s Profile menu.

If you need help to restoring your purchase on the same device you used to make your original purchase, please follow these steps:

1. Make sure you are logged in with the same Apple / Google Play Store ID with which you made your purchase.
  2. Log out, then log back in to Drops with Facebook, Google, mail in the app’s Profile menu.
  3. Tap on Restore purchase in the app’s Profile menu.

If it is still not working and you need more help, contact us by messaging us from the app’s Help section. Send us a copy of the purchase receipt you received from Apple / Google along with details about the issue you’re experiencing, so we can assist you further.

pinned #2

I am unable to restore my lifetime purchase. Drops doesn’t recognize me. I purchased a Lifetime Premium account on 9/11/2018. I would like to install the Scripts application. What can I do?

Hi @pboman,

Thanks for reporting this issue. We are investigating this problem with the team and we will respond to your support ticket soon. Thanks so much for your patience and cooperation!
Cheers,

Kata
@ The Drops Support Team

@The Drops Support Team

My name is Daniel Burton and my purchase can’t be restored on my new phone, although all my progress has been saved, the time limit is back and it asks me to update to premium, I guess due to an update, but I paid for a lifetime ‘genius’ account.
My payment details are here.

- screenshot deleted by admin -

Could you please restore my purchase to the lifetime equivalent or just refund me the money if that’s now not possible.

Hi @Daniel_Burton,

Thanks for playing Drops!

Please, message us directly from the app’s Help section, referring to #29631, as we requested in the private conversation you started with us!

I’m deleting the purchase information from your above post to protect your privacy.

Cheers,

Gina
@ The Drops Support Team

Drops can’t recognise my purchase, already relogin and press restore purchase app…
Not working, I have yearly subscription…

Hi @Maldini_Pandiangan,

Thanks for playing Drops! We’re sorry for any glitch or inconvenience!

Please, message us from the app’s Help section, and send attached the receipt of your purchase you received from Apple / Google!

We’ll sort this out for you!

Cheers,

Gina
@ The Drops Support Team

Hello my name is Mariusz Cholewa i changed my phon and i changed system android to ios. I have current subscriptions on my google account but when i loget on my account on a new iphon ios system restored my progress no subscriptions.

Hi @Westmar_Wxp,

Thanks for playing Drops! We’re sorry for any inconvenience!

You can find a detailed guide on how you can restore your purchase on a new device, here:

If you still have trouble, please message us from the app’s Help section, and send us the receipt of your purchase!

Cheers,

Gina
@ The Drops Support Team