Drops Community

Lists for verbs, adjectives, adverbs, conjunctions

Are the lists only for nouns? I think lists with verbs would be really helpful. Keep the categories, just fork them into nouns and verbs or objects and actions. So for example for food you would have the words you already have for food and then for verbs words like: eating, chewing, swallowing, testing, smelling, drinking, digesting etc.
Conjunctions would be a short list.
Adjectives and adverbs are also needed badly.

Hi @Radubradu,

Thanks so much for reaching out. Unfortunately it is not possible at the moment, but it is a great idea! We are constantly improving our system to provide you with the best experience for our users. Rest assured we will take your suggestion into consideration, discuss it with the team and see what we can do :slight_smile:
Thanks again for your feedback and we are looking forward to rolling out more features for you soon.

Cheers,

Kata
@ The Drops Support Team

Could you explain why this is impossible? I see no technical issues with just adding some lessons with verbs to the current categories.

A language is more than just a pile of nouns.

There are both verbs and adjectives sprinkled throughout the lessons. Drops doesn’t conjugate the verbs but gives you the first person present version (i.e. “I wash my face”).

@Catricia is right, we have verbs, adjectives, nouns, and we constantly work hard on improving and expanding the content.

@Dennis_Piet, please stay tuned! :slight_smile:

I agree, that would be awesome to expand beyond Nouns!