Drops Community

Languages for Future Updates

I beg you for Serbian. Even in latin. They are using both, cyrylic as latin as well. There is NO good app for Serbian language :frowning:
I wrote almost year ago about Serbian by email to you, and - i cant find that message, but i remembered (correct? - im not sure) that you said, its in future plans, maybe next year? Please, tell me that it will be this year…

2 Likes

Burmese, please! I know I wouldn’t be the only one.

1 Like

This is very beautiful idea to rescue languages on that way. Maybe you can make second app to rescue languages, the same construction, design, but just second app only for dying languages - maybe than you would be able to get money from europian union or some other institutios, and promote yourself as well btw

6 Likes

Please add Greek. 5 votes and counting… :slight_smile:

12 Likes
2 Likes

I would love to learn Greek!

11 Likes

The selection of languages is pretty awesome as it is. Personally I’d like to see in the future
Faroese
Frisian
Ukrainian
Bulgarian
Greek
Latin

9 Likes

Catalan, Euskera would be Good choice

3 Likes

yeah i’d like to see Catalan and Greek in the app! btw really enjoying the app so far, ya’ll did a good job on it

9 Likes

I’d like Czech, please.

7 Likes
3 Likes

I’d like to see Gaelic and Scots added. They’re both really under represented and the latter is dying out in its homeland.

4 Likes

Irish sounds interessting. Would also love to see Welsh, Scottish and Greek.

9 Likes

Afrikans
Latin (for those of us who must)
Music

3 Likes

Would like to request for Hokkien/Fukkien Chinese and Latin :slightly_smiling_face: There are very few of language learning apps offering them. Plus, Hokkien/Fukkien is a dying Chinese dialect since most native speakers are mostly spread across Southeast Asia and prioritize Mandarin instead. Any variation would do :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hi
It would be awesome if you added Tibetan :blush:

1 Like

I’d love it if you could include Modern Greek, Catalan, Romanian, and Finnish.

12 Likes

Please add Urdu in your project. I am sure it will have many requests.

1 Like

Hello !
I would love to use Drops for Czech language. :czech_republic: There is only few Slav languages on the app. He would be very helpful to add more. Espiecially to begin in this languages, the sounds and the prononciations are really really important.

Na shledanou ! :smiley:

6 Likes