Drops Community

Incorrect translation

Pølse gets translated into hotdog. However it is sausage (in English) or Wurst / Würstchen (in German).

Hi @Solveig,

Thanks for playing Drops, and calling our attention to this!

We have released a feature, which makes it easier to report an error like this, directly from the app.
Please find the little flag icon in the bottom left corner after a word is introduced.

We keep working hard on fixing and improving the content, please stay tuned!

Cheers,

Gina
@ The Drops Support Team

Hi @Solveig,

We’ve received your response

"i have problems seeing the icons at the bottom of the screen. they are almost hidden outside of the screen. I have a fairly new Huawei phone.

Also it is not very useful to only have the flag at the word introductory page. These are new words and I will only later, after checking in my book or with native speakers, find out if a word is translated correctly. And then there is no opportunity to report an error.

The flag is a good idea but not fully thougth through. Please put it on every page."

Please, message us from the app’s Help section, and send us a screenshot of how the icons are displayed on your device. We’d like to investigate it, and troubleshoot, as soon as possible!

You’re right about the flag, and we’re working on improving the reporting feature - while also improving the content, so there should be less need for the flag in the future! :slight_smile:

Cheers,

Gina
@ The Drops Support Team