Drops Community

I was using premium but suddenly it's gone

Hi, I purchased the yearly premium account on January 23 2019 and have been using Drops premium since then. But today, when I just finished one topic, there was a popup alerting that validation has failed and then suddenly my account was switched from premium to free. I tapped on ‘Restore Purchase’ but it said there’s nothing to restore. I also tried logging out and in again, but it didn’t help.
I searched in my emails for invoice from Apple, but turns out I have never received any receipt regarding Drops premium purchase. The only record I have is my credit card bill.

I am using Drops with the same Facebook account I signed up for this Drops community website. I hope that you restore my purchase soon so that I can use your app again.

Ich habe das selbe Problem. Plötzlich ist mein Premium Account weg, den ich mir vor drei Monaten für ein Jahr gekauft habem

1 Like

Hi @Yoon-Jeong_Yang,
Hi @Silke,

Thanks for playing Drops! We’re sorry for any glitch and inconvenience!

You can find a guide on how you can restore your purchase and make your subscription work, here:
https://community.languagedrops.com/how-do-i-restore-my-purchase/14

If the suggestions there do not help, please, message us from the app’s Help section, and send us the receipt of your purchase you received from Apple / Google or Paddle (that contains the order ID number - please check your spam folder too)! It can help us to investigate, and assist you further.

We appreciate your cooperation and patience!

Cheers,

Gina
@ The Drops Support Team