Drops Community

I’m paying for an app that crashes on startup

I bought a premium subscription, but since your update last week, I cannot open the app. aim on the newest ios, using an iphone xs. Basically, you guys are stealing from me. I paid for a subscription, and you aren’t honoring it.

Hi @millera,

Thanks for playing Drops! We’re sorry for the glitch and any inconvenience!

Please, let us know the exact version number of your iOS and your location. These pieces of information can help us to investigate and troubleshoot!

We appreciate your cooperation and patience!

Cheers,

Gina
@ The Drops Support Team

I replied to your email minutes after I received it, but since I’ve received no response 12.1.3, indiana

Hi @millera,

Thank you for sending us the requested information, and sorry for the delay of the response here!

We’re working on this unfortunate issue, and we’ll notify you here, as soon as there’s news on our end.

We highly appreciate your patience!

Cheers,

Gina
@ The Drops Support Team

Hi again, @millera,

Can you please confirm if you were logged in to the app when you started experiencing the crashes? If yes, which method (email, Facebook, Google) you used?

Thanks for letting us know!

Cheers,

Gina
@ The Drops Support Team

Yes, email. This is really frustrating, because I just purchased a subscription, and now I can’t even use it.

Hi @millera,

Thank you for the confirmation!

I can totally understand the frustration this cause, and am sorry!

Our developers have been working on a solution. If you have not done it yet, please try to reinstall the app. In case you still experience the issue, please let us know.

We appreciate your constant cooperation and patience!

Gina
@ The Drops Support Team

I have redone loaded the app several times, I’ve done a full DFU restore on my phone, I’ve tried everything.

Dear @millera,
I faced the same problem on an older iPad running iOS 9.3.5, but it was fixed by simply restarting the iPad.
Hope this helps,
@FJMP999

@millera so sorry for the long delay of a response here!

We’ve added a fix to the app that possibly solve this unfortunate crash issue. Please make sure you have the latest version of Drops installed, and let us know if you still experience the problem.