Drops Community

How can I remove trivial words that I don't need to learn?

I started without dragging words to the bin if I knew them, now when I do training on words through the 2nd tab on the application those basic words will keep popping up.

I believe those I did X out from the beginning do not show, and I tried hiding words on the 3rd tab but it doesn’t seem to do anything.

Alternatively if there’s a possibility I would be happy to reset progress on my synchronized account but it seems there is no option to.

Hi,

Thanks for playing Drops and sorry for the inconveniences. Your words will be listed in the Word Collection and you can enable it back or hide them by swiping them in the Word Collection and tap “unhide” or “hide”.
Cheers,
Kata

@ The Drops Support Team

Thanks for the feedback. Unfortunately this feature does not seem to work. Whether or not I Mark a word to show/hide nothing seems to happen. Then the whole entire group of words seem to turn on and off. Changes do not seem to update until I revisit the tab.

Can you do more testing around this feature as I think it needs work.

I love the software, it’s a great concept and well developed but just needs some fixes I can imagine.

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback. Can you please send us a message along with screenshots if possible in the Help section of your Drops app? This will help us to better understand your concern. Hope to hear from you there.
Cheers,

Kata
@ The Drops Support Team

As discussed I’ve raised 17402 with screenshots. A small request if it’s not too much to ask but when you push an update out on Google play could you write a small summary of fixes so we know what has been fixed? would possibly help lower support tickets as well.

Thanks and keep up the good work!