Drops Community

Genius lifetime upgrade changed?

Hi, I originally purchased a genius lifetime upgrade for one language but I’ve had a message to state that I’m being upgraded to a monthky charge for all languages?

I don’t want to upgrade and be charged extra. I purchased a lifetime membership for one language because I didn’t want to have the monthly charge. Please advise how I can stop this from happening but keep my original one off payment (already paid) for lifetime membership.

Hi @Tetsua,

Thanks for playing Drops! We’re sorry for any confusion and inconvenience!

We are in the process of introducing our new subscription option, Premium.

For you, as a Genius lifetime subscriber, it means that you will have unlimited access to all languages, and we’ll soon be changing the name of your plan to Premium - but everything else will stay exactly same. No extra charges will be applied!

Let us know if you have more questions!

Cheers,

Gina
@ The Drops Support Team

Hello,
Firstly, I would like to thank the Drops team for making and maintaining such a great app.
My issue is that I recently got a message when I opened the Drops app stating that my plan is changing (from lifetime Polyglot) to Premium. It seems as though I will be charged monthly on this new plan. I think the message actually said the name of the plan will change, but don’t really remember any details. I only got a glimpse of the message. I had paid for the lifetime Polyglot plan. I do not want to have to make payments and I do not think that I should be charged after having paid for lifetime. I also do not want to be downgraded since I paid for lifetime on a Polyglot plan.

*I have replied to my post with two pictures (one picture per reply). One shows that my plan Polyglot and the other is what appears after I click/tap on the word Polyglot or Your Current Plan. Thank you again. I hope to get this confusion sorted out soon. Thank You!

Hi @Daniel_Chow,

Again, sorry for any confusion! I have replied to your concern in this other thread

There is no need to worry, the name of your plan changes to Premium, but everything else remains the same.

Cheers,

Gina
@ The Drops Support Team

About the Plans & Subscriptions category