- “Ella” means she, not “her” in Spanish
- a lot of the verbs have the pronoun YO but then others don’t (inconsistency)
- there’s two different words for pancakes shown but I’ve never seen “hotcakes” used in Spanish as it’s used here. Maybe it’s better to stick with just “panqueques”
- the picture for panecillo looks like a croissant rather than what seems its supposed to be
- it might be easier to understand the ethnic pictures if their flag was incorporated into the image. Maybe, to be more culturally sensitive, the image should be the same as those used for the countries but with an addition of a people icon.