Drops Community

Deleted Facebook, now what?

Good day.

I deleted my facebook account some time ago. When I try to log in with my gmail or email address the app is prompting me to log in with my facebook account, which I no longer have… Can my facebook account be removed, or the data transferred to my Google account?

Thanks

Thanks for playing Drops @Ryno_Boshoff!

Please, message us from the app’s Help section, and we’ll try to assist you to sort everything out with your account!

Hello. Unfortunately I am unable to access the help section, since I am unable to log in with my email address using any method. Is there an alternative way for us to sort this out? Thanks

It’s currently not possible to connect your account to an email address that you used previously in connection with Facebook.

We constantly work hard on improving the app, including account management refinements, so please stay tuned!

As an alternative solution, you can try to create a new Drops account with a different email (not the one connected to your Facebook) on the very same device you used Drops on, so your progress and subscription can be automatically synced.

If you want to use the same email address that was connected to your Facebook, your account should be deleted first. Deleting an account is currently a manual process or our end, and it also means, your settings and progress would be erased too. After deleting your account, you can use the same email address for registering a new account.

If you have questions or need further help, please email us to support@languagedrops.com and let us know the email address that was associated with your Drops account!

Thanks, I have sent an email request account deletion.