Drops Community

Confusing icons

The weather module contains “rain/비” and “it’s raining/비가와요” with very similar icons. Can we have them more distinguishable? Maybe mark them with “n” and “v” for noun and verb respectively.

Similar issues:

1 Like

Hi @dawidsawa,

Thanks for playing Drops and sending us feedback!

We constantly work hard on refining the content, including the illustrations, please stay tuned!

As you linked all similar topics above, this one is now renamed to “Confusing icons” where we can collect these issues here.

Cheers,

Gina
@ The Drops Support Team

I believe it would be wise to define a topic “confusing icons” for all languages. At least, I can confirm that Mandarin as well has some icons that should be replaced or adjusted.

Hi,

Please find the flag icon in the bottom left corner after a word is introduced, and report an “Illustration” error directly from the app, when you run into a “confusing icon”.

We keep working on refining the content, including the illustrations, to provide you with a seamless learning experience.

Cheers,

Gina
@ The Drops Support Team

I used the flag feature already. But, unless I get it wrong, you can only flag a word and illustration when it drops for the very first time. I do not know how to flag a word at a later stage, for example when you look up words in the different categories.

I think that animated droplets for the verb will be an intuitive solution and also it should be simple to implement.

Applies for snow/it snows, sun/it shines.

1 Like