Drops Community

App freezes after latest update

The last few updates have caused the app to become very glitchy. Screens are loading slowly. Today the screen froze completely when applying bonus time. Disappointed that drops changed for the worse.

Hi @Jackiealoha,

Thanks for playing Drops, and sending us feedback! We’re sorry for any glitch and inconvenience!

Can you please send us a message from the app’s Help section, and tell us more details about your experience? What steps you took exactly, before the screen froze completely?

We’d like to investigate and troubleshoot, as soon as possible!

Cheers,

Gina
@ The Drops Support Team

I’ve had different problems, one of which was by Admin with the same “Please send us a message from the Help section”. Unfortunately, there seems to be no way to message you guys from the Help section.
I received no reply after that.

I have the same problem on my iPhone SE. After every lesson I see empty screen long time and need wait unfreeze application… today I have waited more than half a minute!!!

Hi @AirumFao,
Hi @Spacec4t,

Thanks for playing Drops! We’re sorry for any inconvenience!

Please try to message us from the app’s Profile >> Settings >> Help, and tell us more details about what you experience exactly. It can help in our investigation and troubleshooting process.

If you have trouble sending a message from the app, please email to support@languagedrops.com.

Cheers,

Gina
@ The Drops Support Team

Thanks for playing Drops @Stefan_Gruber! We’re sorry for any glitch and inconvenience!

We’re aware of this unfortunate issue, and a fix is on the way to be released. We highly appreciate your patience on this!

pixel3 takes about 20 seconds to process every operation including its own animations.

Thanks for playing Drops @Yi_Xiao!

Please, message us from the app’s Help section! It can help a lot in our investigation and troubleshooting process.