Drops Community

About the Plans & Subscriptions category

Do you want to know more about Drops subscriptions? This is the right place to ask about plans and purchases.

:pushpin: Note:
All topics are public. Please don’t post any sensitive information on this forum. If your question involves private data, please let us know about your issue in a new topic and our support staff will get back to you in a private message, OR contact us in the support section of your Drops app.

Olá
Paguei o curso e agora que solicita novamente o pagamento, sendo que não fez nenhum um mês. Como proceder?

Oi,

Desculpe, eu não falo português, estou usando o Google Tradutor para entender e responder à sua mensagem.

Você pode, por favor, esclarecer um pouco sua mensagem, para que possamos ajudá-lo ainda mais?

Gina
@ The Drops Support Team

Hi,

Sorry, I don’t speak Portuguese, I’m using Google Translate to understand and reply to your message.

Can you please clarify your message a bit, so we can assist you further?

Cheers,

Gina
@ The Drops Support Team

Hello,
Firstly, I would like to thank the Drops team for making and maintaining such a great app.
My issue is that I recently got a message when I opened the Drops app stating that my plan is changing (from lifetime Polyglot) to Premium. It seems as though I will be charged recurrently on this new Premium plan. I think the message actually said the name of the plan will change, but don’t really remember any details. I only got a glimpse of the message. I had paid for the lifetime Polyglot plan. I do not want to have to make payments and I do not think that I should be charged after having paid for lifetime. I also do not want to be downgraded since I paid for lifetime on a Polyglot plan. I hope for clarification and resolution soon. Thank you!

Hi @Daniel_Chow,

Thanks for playing Drops, we appreciate your kind words about the app, and again, we’re sorry for any confusion!

You can find an answer to your concerns in the following topics

Let us know if you have more questions!

Cheers,

Gina
@ The Drops Support Team

Helloo, so I got the app just recently and have this offer about a cheap yearly subscription which equals to around 3,33€ per month.
But if I got it right you pay the whole amount in one go, so 39,99€ at once - right away?

If so, is there a way to have a “real” subscription where you just pay the actual amount of 3,33€ every month?
Because that would atleast be affordable for me rn…

Alright so thanks in advance!

Hi @Besorgter_Buerger,

Thanks for playing Drops!

What you see in the app is the price for one month in your currency, but yes, the total for the yearly subscription is billed as one up-front payment for the full year at the time of subscribing.

Let us know if you have any other question!

Cheers,

Gina
@ The Drops Support Team

hi, i remembere that sometimes before, i dont know how much, i saw a different type of plans and no a simple premium way, i remember another way that was just for one language and no just for all languages, i would like to see again, or exist and i don’t kow how to see that plan?

Hi @greatbes,

That is right, we used to have different options, but introduced Premium a while ago.

We’re consistently changing our pricing to make it more suitable for the different learning needs and for the ever growing content we offer.

Premium gives you access to all available languages to learn for unlimited time, ad free. It also unlocks all topics for you, makes the Word Collection, Dojo, progress reset and offline access available.

We announce discounts in the app time to time, you can catch reduced price deals!

Cheers,

Gina
@ The Drops Support Team

I was wondering I have the yearly subscription, but if I choose to do the lifetime subscription will you guys refund the yearly subscription amount?

Hi @Patricia_Kim,

Your subscription and payment are handled by Apple or Google. You can manage your subscription by following the instructions here:

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039 (iOS)
https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/2479637?hl=en (Android)

You need to cancel the recurring subscription first, in order to avoid getting charged automatically at the renewal. The price of the yearly plan will not be refunded though.

Let us know if you have more questions or need further assistance!

Cheers,

Gina
@ The Drops Support Team

So once I do that, do I have to pay extra for the language? Because I looked at my subscriptions through apple, and it said to learn Korean, its $69.99 for 1 year.

As your payment is handled by Apple, we can’t deduct the price of the yearly subscription if you want to upgrade.

Please, cancel the yearly subscription, so you won’t get charged automatically at the renewal. Use the yearly subscription until it expires. Then you can purchase a lifetime subscription.

I already paid for the premium, but the version still the original.
Disappointed.

Hi @Qcc,

Thanks for playing Drops! We’re sorry for any glitch and inconvenience!

Please, take a look at the troubleshooting tips in this topic:

If you still have trouble accessing Premium features, message us from the app’s Help section, and we’ll assist you further!

Cheers,

Gina
@ The Drops Support Team

Please help me find the section where I cancel my subscription. I love the app, but it’s wrong timing for me right now. Thank you. Annika