There’s a drop about “水牛” [すいぎゅう] which is translated as Buffalo, but there’s a problem with the silhouette picture that does not match the word 水牛.
Buffalo is a treacherous blanket word for quite different species, and in this case there’s a confusion between :
- “水牛” the “Water Buffalo” (水 being “water” and 牛 “cow”)
- “バイソン” the “Bison”, which is actually matching the silhouette image in the app.
Suggestions from the easiest fix to the best fix :
- change the word from “水牛” to “バイソン” and the translation to “Bison” to match the picture
- change the translation to “Water buffalo”, and add a matching silhouette, in order to match the word “水牛”
- create 2 drops to differentiate the 2 animal species
References links :
- The “Buffalo” disambiguation page on the English wikipedia
- The “水牛” / “Water Buffalo” article on the Japanese wikipedia
- (and I cannot put the link to the “Bison” article (バイソン属) on the Japanese wikipedia, because new users can only put 2 links in a post)
Thank you for the hard work, and have a nice day!